Doors32 Support IS Available
a service available from ACAVS, Inc.
Keri Systems hardware managed by Doors32 software has proven to be one of the world's most popular family of access control products over the past 10 years, but has been moved to "LEGACY" status. LEGACY status relates to an outdated system; Doors32 runs on Windows 7, which sunsets in January 2020. Doors32 is being retired by Keri Systems that same month.
Your system works fine. You know the software, the hardware is still working. You don't need the expanded capabilities of Doors.net and don't want to upgrade. You need to upgrade your hardware, but don't want to upgrade the Keri Systems software.
You're not ready to upgrade, so now what?
We're here to help...
Common Support Questions and Issues
- My doors aren't working properly.
- My schedules are wrong.
- I can't add a card holder.
- What is the input voltage to the board?
- How do I wire a reader?
Support for Keri Distributors, Dealers, and End Users
- Keri trained technicians
- Experienced programmers
- $50. per 15 minute call; $3.50 per minute after initial 15 minutes
- Most calls can be resolved in the initial 15 minute time frame
Need More? Coming Soon:
- Remote Desktop support
- Chat availability
- Upgrade to Windows 10 with Doors32 (live monitoring and display of photo badging unavailable in this configuration)
- Purchase a new computer pre-installed with Doors 5.42 (live monitoring and display of photo badging unavailable in this configuration)